Peer learning for the compensation chairs of leading companies
Committees are taking on broader agendas, ranging from aligning short- and long-term incentives with company strategy to overseeing essential human capital issues.
Chairing the compensation committee of a large public company is difficult. There are no one-size-fits-all solutions. Success requires judgment, developed from personal experience and insight from others who have faced similar situations.
Since 2005, the Compensation Committee Leadership Network has helped compensation chairs excel. It is a select group of roughly twenty directors from North America’s most prominent companies who meet several times each year for private, candid discussions about critical business and compensation issues.
Our members include:
- John L. Anderson, Meridian Compensation Partners
- Ramani Ayer, XL Group
- Beth Cobert, CBRE
- Erroll B. Davis, Jr., Union Pacific
- Marianne Harris, SunLife Financial
- Kathryn M. Hill, Moody’s, NetApp, and Celanese
- Jim Kennedy, United Continental
- William T. Kerr, IPG
- Maria E. Lagomasino, The Coca-Cola Company
- Karen Maidment, TD Bank Group
- Michael J. Powers, Meridian Compensation Partners
- Steven S. Reinemund, Marriott International and Walmart, Inc.
- Ron Rittenmeyer, IQVIA
- Joyce Roché, AT&T
- Virgina Ruesterholz, The Hartford and Frontier
- Laurie Siegel, CenturyLink
- Samme Thompson, American Tower